#27 – The Last Person Who Text-ed Me
The last text I got was from a woman who lives not too far from us about setting up a play date for our two oldest sons.
#28 – Five Things Within Touching Distance of Me
- My Coffee
- My Cell Phone
- TV Remote
#29 – Someone’s Facebook Status I Can Always Count on to Annoy Me
Disclaimer: These people know who they are, and I seriously want to stab them in the head.
Anyone who only posts quotes – nothing real about themselves, ever. Don’t get me wrong, I love quotes as much as the next girl, but all the time? How about some originality?!
#30 – List Everything in My Purse Right Now
Okay, gotta go get it…
- Lots of useless receipts.
- Fist-full of change.
- $9 in paper money…wow, I have cash!
- Driver’s license, debit card, health insurance cards, etc.
- Digital camera.
- Best Buy gift card.
- Two pens.
- Gum that’s I-don’t-know-how old.
- Blue-tooth ear piece for cell phone.
- Eye drops for when I wear my contacts.
- Random candy.
- Loose cheerios.
- Blue-book health records for both my sons.
So – that’s my wrap-up. Hope you all enjoyed finding out so much stuff about me.