Holy shnikies! I’ve been given the Versatile Blogger Award! YAY!
Thanks so much Cynthia over at The Truth!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
- Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)
- Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award.
Seven things about Coffee with Cheryl Are:
- I started Coffee with Cheryl so I could have a creative outlet, feel less isolated, and join what has turned out to be an awesome community of bloggers.
- I would be a straight-A student in my bachelor’s program if time weren’t such an issue.
- My entire house is a disorganized mess!
- I’ve been thinking about a domain name change lately.
- I’m going to be 40 soon. *gasp*
- My husband’s truck broke. He’s driving my truck to and from work now. I know how he treats vehicles, so I’m guessing I’m going to have to write off my truck and buy myself a car – which we can’t really afford.
- I’m working on setting up an online store for my woodcarvings, illustrations and designs.
- Menopausal New Mom
- Gumdrop Pass
- A Day in the Life of the Mrs.
- Stacy Uncorked
- Raising Devils
- Motherhood Uncensored
- Mommy of Two Little Monkeys
- Mom on Caffeine
- Life According to Damaris
- Adventures in Gracieland
- Art Interrupted
- Life as I Know it
- That Uncomfortable Itch
- The Random Blogette
- Spill the Beans